Proposable promises to make generating proposals as painless as possible. Proposals range from a simple one page proposal to the most comprehensive proposal you could imagine, with video, overviews, flash media and more!
Proposable facilitates client communication and allows proposals to be commented on and edited in the most time-efficient way possible. With modern software and an easy to use technology,
Proposable has a drag and drop builder that allows you to quickly and easily create proposals, which you can save in your content library.
- Free Trial
- Basic: $19/month
- Pro: $29/month
- Team: $79/month
- In-proposal comments allow customers to ask questions, request changes and respond to the proposal
- You are notified when a proposal is opened, how many reviews it received, how long it was viewed, etc.
- Instant proposal acceptance via e-signature
- Branded proposals with logo
- Sample and customizable templates
Loopio makes generating, storing and organizing proposals easy as can be. With its extensive storage library and searchable archive, managing your business’s proposals has never been easier.
The software facilitates team communication and pushes projects to be completed. Loopio allows small businesses to efficiently respond to requests for proposals.
- Request a demo in order to get pricing
- Manage your content
- Collaborate with your team
- Formulate proposal responses with a Subject Matter Expert
- Task management
- Automatic formatting
Paperless Proposal prides itself on helping you create quotes and proposals in under 10 minutes! With the ability to manage each proposal process and review the progression with your team, you are far more likely to generate and follow through with each proposal in a time-efficient manner.
- Contact for pricing
- Tracking analytics
- Proposal generation
- Pricing tools
- Mulimedia proposals
- CRM integration
- Proposal life-cycle optimization
Qwilr modernizes the digital proposal sharing process by transforming proposals into interactive and mobile-friendly webpages for easy client viewing. This feature not only produces client satisfaction, but also allows you to receive proposal analytics and keep watch on the progression of the proposal once it leaves your hands.
Qwirl also gives your business the professional edge that it may need by offering clear and specialized looking proposals that are a direct reflection of your business and the product or services you offer.
In addition, Qwilr has an excellent support team to help you along the way.
- Pro: $29/mo includes 3 users
- Business: $89/mo includes 5 users
- Enterprise: $549+ for custom packages
- Webpage creator/editor
- Mobile-friendly webpages
- Security controls
- Quoting tool
- Export webpages to PDFs
- Free templates
- Free stock images and videos
- Accept + e-Sign
- Xero, Freshbooks, Quickbooks and Slack integration
This may be your client’s top pick! Quotewerks allows you to send quotes and proposals to your clients in the form of a webpage. This allows the client to add on additional services that he/she may be interested in, make comments about the proposal, sign off on the proposal electronically and even make a down payment or full payment!
This feature not only makes it easy for the client but also will cut editing time in half!
- Free Trial
- QuoteWerks is a one-time purchase product, not subscription based. Prices begin at $199.00
- Easily synchronizes to other popular contact management software
- Able to quote products and services
- Sends quote proposals to clients in the form of a webpage so that clients can choose options they want to add on, write comments, sign and pay!
- Know when your clients receive the proposal, how long they view it, etc.
- Customize your quote layouts
- Collect credit card payments from customers
With a modern and easy to use software, PandaDoc is one of the best for small business owners. With some of the biggest names using PandaDoc, it is clear that their software truly stands out.
The software lets you build, track and sign your documents all in one place. PandaDoc will noticeably increase your team’s efficiency and sales conversions.
- Professional: $19/mo per user. Billed annually. Best for solo users.
- Business: $39/mo per user. Billed annually. Best for small and medium businesses.
- Legally binding electronic signatures
- Document tracking and analytics
- Integration with Google Apps, Dropbox, Box and more!
- Unlimited access to their professional template library
- Send documents with Google Docs and avoid email attachments
- Real-time commenting and collaboration with your client
Bidsketch has an 18% higher proposal approval rating than traditional proposals. The presentation of the proposal is clean, clear and professional. With a guided step-by-step process, proposal writing has never been easier!
Bidsketch is also a customer favorite for producing professional and concise looking quotes that client’s can easily understand and review.
- Free 14 day trial
- Solo: $23/mo if billed annually
- Team: $47/mo if billed annually
- Buisness: $119/mo if billed annually
- Reusable content
- Professional looking templates
- Allows proposals to contain optional services for clients to consider and accept if desired
- Easy conversion to pdf document for easy printing
- Automated responses and messages to your clients once they view the proposal
- Keep track of current and prospective clients
- eSignature that are legally binding
- Notification when the client receives the proposal and whenever they make a comment or change to the proposal
- Tracking analytics
- Customize with your business logo and brand
Get our Weekly Post Free!
Extend your efforts and enable your business with new research and nifty tools!
Jeremy is the Lead Designer & Owner of Enable. Jeremy is a small business connoisseur who helps the little guys conquer big. When he’s not designing websites or writing blogs, you’ll find him spending time with his wife and family.