In a digital world where nearly everyone searches from their desktop or mobile before contacting a business, it’s important that your business has a digital presence that stands out from your competition.
Google+ Reviews are a great way to accomplish this. According to these experts nearly 90% of consumers trust online reviews as much as a personal recommendation.
Making It Easy For Customers & Clients To Review You On Google+
Let’s face it. Most of our customers and clients, as eager as they may be to put in a positive word for you, lead busy lives with little time to spare. Most people don’t want to work to find out how to review you.
So, if you’re going to get reviews, you need to make it as easy as possible for people to write you one.
How to provide direct link to Google my business page:
In order to create a link that leads people directly to the “write a review” box, you only need to add ” ?hl=en&
(If you don’t have a custom name like ” /+Enablewebdesign ” and you only have numbers, that’s fine. Just paste the code above on to the end of the URL)
- Visit http://www.google.com
- Search for your business’ name + location. E.g. Enable Design Front Royal, VA
- Look for the information box on the right and click the “write a review” button. A review box will pop up.
- Make this edit to the URL (link) in the browser:
- My link looks like this: https://www.google.com/search?q=front+royal+enable+design&oq=front+royal+enable+design&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i60.2778j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=91&ie=UTF-8#lrd=0x89b5c5d1c808b5c9:0x619970932b3b2420,2
- Delete everything after the question mark, all the way up to the &before ie
- It should now look like this: https://www.google.com/search?&ie=UTF-8#lrd=0x89b5c5d1c808b5c9:0x619970932b3b2420,
5. Bam! Your link is ready to go!
How To Ask For Google+ Reviews
Now that you have your direct links, you just need to start getting those reviews! Here’s a couple of tips and suggestions on the best ways and times to ask for a review:
- In a closing email, 1-5 days after you have completed service for them.
- In a personal message, 2-5 days after payment has processed.
- In a personal message, ask for a peer review (review them first as a favor and they will likely return the favor)
Google+ Reviews are an easy way for small businesses to set themselves apart, especially among local competition. Remember, Google+ Reviews will gain you credibility and authority.
If you have any questions about how this process works, please drop us a message in the comment box below.
If you found this article useful, please share it!
Get our Weekly Post Free!
Extend your efforts and enable your business with new research and nifty tools!